LOTUS

LOTUS

読込中...

tags

  • juppun ha jyuubun (2)
  • jyuppun ha jyuubun (1)
  • link (2)
  • photo (16)

books I have read

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  2月 (2)
    • ►  1月 (6)
  • ▼  2007 (54)
    • ▼  12月 (19)
      • Let's go Kagoshima
      • Christmas party
      • special day☆
      • Dad's Grand Plan
      • basketball
      • KUMASAN burger
      • shopping
      • fieldwork
      • snowshoe thompson
      • Baketball
      • Brown Beat
      • I love winter☆
      • mikangari
      • presentation
      • The TITANIC
      • very very cold
      • Chinese food
      • We are lazy........
      • Human habitat tour!!
    • ►  11月 (29)
    • ►  10月 (6)

自己紹介

yuri
詳細プロフィールを表示

2007年12月21日金曜日

Dad's Grand Plan

I read "Dad's Grand Plan".This story was very very interesting!! I like this book the best I had ever read!
投稿者 yuri 時刻: 14:51

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)